Rules and Regulations
KCC2020 Rules and regulations for all competitions.
1. A parent or legal guardian will be required to sign in for the Kids entry before the child can participate in any event. Forms will be available at check in at each event.
2. Accommodations can be made for those with special needs. Contact the Event captain to discuss accommodations. Use the contact us form on the website.
3. Judges will score each entry and their decision shall be final.
4. Rules and regulations are subject to change without notice. Check at with the event captain before the competitions begin for any final changes.
5. If you have questions, send a message through the Contact us form on the website.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
By registering or participating for the Competitions, I agree to the following: In consideration of my participation in this Competition or any related events or contests, intending to be legally bound thereby, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, and administrators, waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages I may have against The KCC2020 Competition, Winona International Friendship Association, the City of Winona and any or all of their representatives, successors, sponsors, partners and assigns for any and all injuries suffered by myself, my heirs, executors, and administrators with respect to the KCC2020 Competition and associated events or contests.
Furthermore, I hereby grant full permission to the KCC2020 Competition organizers and/or agents authorized by them and to each of the entities and individuals listed above, to use any photographs, videotapes, recordings, or any other record of the event for any legitimate purpose.
In addition, I agree to abide by all the rules of KCC2020 Competition and hereby assume full legal liability and responsibility for the behavior of myself and any of my guests.